Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Improve In Chess With My NEW Chess Improvement Blog!

A brand NEW improve in chess blog! Yes folks, I have decided to make a brandspankin' new chess improvement hub - it's right here http://improveinchess.blogspot.com.

I've already started posting some interesting and really helpful chess improvement tips, do's and don'ts, annotated chess games, and more that will help you get better at chess. Now, I'm NO grandmaster. BUT I'm pretty sure the tips and tricks I have posted in the blog will help you by a GREAT deal.

After all, just like everybody who started out, I'm a total patzer who only knows how to move the pieces. The same chess tips I have and will outline in the blog are the same ones I used to go from zero to, well...not REALLY a hero BUT a classy player who knows what he's doing.

If you are going to follow the chess tips in this new blog, I'm sure you will improve in chess, too. Check it out!

I'll see you there.

NEW Chess Improvement Blog

1 comment:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. Chess

    ReplyDelete